Hope you enjoy this recipe from my book of chocolate smoothies.
Yields 4 Cups
- 1 lemon, peeled, chopped, and seeded
- 2 cups plain low-fat soy, rice, almond or dairy milk
- 1 banana, in chunks
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) soft silken tofu
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- Orange slices, cut in half
1. Place all ingredients, except orange slices, in a blender and mix on medium for 1 minute.
2. Pour into glasses, put half an orange slice on each glass rim, and serve.
per cup: Calories 247; Protein 5 g; Total Fat 11 g; Saturated Fat 5 g; Carbohydrate 38 g; Cholesterol 0 mg
Find more recipes, chocolate facts and stories at Luscious Chocolate Smoothies.
Read one of the many reviews at Five Healthy Recipes.
Watch a video of the author preparing one of his favorite recipes from the book at YouTube.