Hope you enjoy this recipe from my book of chocolate smoothies.
The Gingerbread (Wo)Man
Yields 3 Cups
- 2 cups plain low-fat soy milk
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons chocolate spirulina (or protein) powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup crushed graham crackers
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and mix on high speed for 30 seconds.
2. Pour into tall glasses and serve with cookies or cake.
per cup: Calories 140; Protein 6 g; Total Fat 3 g; Saturated Fat 0 g; Carbohydrate 25 g; Cholesterol 0 mg
Find more recipes, chocolate facts and stories at Luscious Chocolate Smoothies.
Read one of the many reviews at Five Healthy Recipes.
Watch a video of the author preparing one of his favorite recipes from the book at YouTube.