Hope you enjoy this recipe from my book of chocolate smoothies.
Yields 4 Cups
- 2 1/2 cups chocolate low-fat soy or dairy milk
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) firm silken tofu
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup pickled ginger, drained
- 1/2 banana, in chunks
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and mix on medium for 1 minute.
2. Pour into goblet or chalice, get on your knees, and pray for more..
per cup: Calories 152; Protein 4 g; Total Fat 5 g; Saturated Fat 1 g; Carbohydrate 24 g; Cholesterol 0 mg
Find more recipes, humor, chocolate facts and stories at Luscious Chocolate Smoothies.
Read one of the many reviews at Five Healthy Recipes.
Watch a video of the author preparing one of his favorite recipes from the book at YouTube.