Another mouth-watering recipe from my book of chocolate smoothies.
RICH AND FAMOUS
Yields 4 1/2 Cups
- 2 cups low-fat buttermilk
- 2 bananas, in chunks
- 1 teaspoon egg substitute mixed with 2
tablespoons water or 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and mix on medium for 1 minute.
2. Pour into expensive tall glasses, serve and enjoy the riches.
per cup: Calories 404; Protein 9 g; Total Fat 19 g; Saturated Fat 11 g; Carbohydrate 51 g; Cholesterol 22 mg
Find more recipes, humor, chocolate facts and stories at Luscious Chocolate Smoothies.
Read one of the many reviews at Five Healthy Recipes.
Watch a video of the author preparing one of his favorite recipes from the book at YouTube.