Enjoy this lively recipe from my book of chocolate smoothies.
The Naked Truth
Yields 6 Cups
- 2 cups plain soy, rice or almond milk
- 11 12-ounce package soft silken tofu
- 3/4 cup vanilla soy, rice or ice cream
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks, drained
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons brandy
1. Place all ingredients, except brandy, in a blender and mix on high for about 2 minutes; add brandy and blend for 10 seconds more.
2. Pour into tumblers or wide-mouthed glasses and drink with the goddess..
per cup: Calories 406; Protein 10 g; Total Fat 26 g; Saturated Fat 8 g; Carbohydrate 32 g; Cholesterol 8 mg