Enjoy this lively recipe from my book of chocolate smoothies.
Strawberry and Plum Chocolate Fairy
Yields 64 Cups
- 2 cups plain almond milk
- 20 fresh or thawed frozen strawberries
- small European or Japanese plum (whichever is seasonally available)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- pecans, shelled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and mix on medium for 30 seconds.
2. Pour into tall glasses and take your time smelling the sweet aroma.
per cup: Calories 150; Protein 2 g; Total Fat 6 g; Saturated Fat 2 g; Carbohydrate 24 g; Cholesterol 0 mg