Enjoy this glorious recipe from my book of chocolate smoothies.
The Golden Fleece
Yields 4 1/2 Cups
- 1 banana, in chunks
- 2 cups plain soy milk
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- 6 ounces milk chocolate, melted
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginseng
1. Place banana, mil, and pistachios in a blender and mix on high for 30 seconds; add the chocolates and ginseng powder and mix on medium for 30 seconds.
2. Pour into a ram’s horn or tall glasses and live forever.
per cup: Calories 550; Protein 8 g; Total Fat 32 g; Saturated Fat 15 g; Carbohydrate 65 g; Cholesterol 10 mg