Taste this sumptuous recipe from my book of chocolate smoothies.
The Chocolate Connoisseur
Yields 4 Cups
- 2 cups chocolate soy or low-fat dairy milk
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 large banana, in chunks
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries (thawed)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and mix on high for 1 minute.
2. Pour into tall juice or beer glasses and guzzle with pleasure.
per cup: Calories 138; Protein 3 g; Total Fat 2 g; Saturated Fat 0 g; Carbohydrate 30 g; Cholesterol 0 mg