Carnival of Sin by Clara Zaynn (Laila Fayre)
Reviewed by Gabriel Constans
- Cirque de Soleil meets Eyes Wide Open.
- A pornographic version of Lord of the Rings.
- Nightmare Before Christmas marries the queen of porn.
- Anaïs Nin attends a sex club with Whoopi Goldberg in Ghost.
- A horror show, mixed with an erotic hero’s journey.
Almost any kind of sex you can imagine, have taken part in, or thought of, is in this story. And it is a story that is well written. The beginning scene is very graphic and violent, and soon expands into other realms of friendship, vengeance, magic, eroticism, pornography and life or death encounters.
There is sex for information; sex for money; sex for power; sex for pleasure; sex for discovery; sex for dominance and submission; and sex for freedom.
Obviously, if you do not like to read about graphic sex or violence, this is a book you should avoid. If, on the other hand, you wish to discover what happens to Heart, and her friend Bliss, and the real purpose of the Carnival of Sin, then by all means get your ticket and enter the big tent of fantasy in the Carnival of Sin.