Enjoy this scrumptious recipe from my book of chocolate smoothies.
Yields 4 Cups
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 banana, in chunks
- 1 teaspoon ginkgo powder
- 1 cup canned pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- Pinch of salt, plus extra for glass edges
- 1/2 cup tequila
1. Place all ingredients, except tequila, in a blender and mix on medium for 50 seconds. Add tequila and blend for 10 more seconds.
2. Put a little salt on the rims of four champagne glasses, pour the drink, and take it slow and easy.
per cup: Calories 183; Protein 1 g; Total Fat 0 g; Saturated Fat o g; Carbohydrate 27 g; Cholesterol o mg